Starting your own interior design business is a great way to be your own boss and make your own hours. But coming up with a name for your business can be tough. Here are some tips to help you come up with a name that will stand out and help you attract customers.
Why Does Your Interior Design Business Name Matter?
Your interior design business name is important for many reasons. It’s the first impression potential clients will have of your business, so you want to make sure it’s a good one. A catchy, unique name will help you stand out from the competition and make your business more memorable.
Think about some of the most successful interior design businesses in the world – their interior design business names are often short, snappy, and easy to remember. And often, they help explain why your interior design business is unique. A great name can make all the difference when it comes to marketing and the brand identity of your interior design company.
9 Interior Design Business Name Ideas To Inspire You
If you’re struggling to come up with a name for your interior design business, take some inspiration from these creative interior design business name ideas.
- Unique Interiors – Unique Interiors is a great business name because it sounds different from other interior design businesses. It also helps explain what your business does – providing unique interior design services.
- Design by Dani – Design by Dani is a good name because it sounds professional and polished. It also helps customers understand what you do – designing interiors.
- The Decorator – The Decorator is a good name because it sounds like an expert in the field of interior design. It also conveys the message that you can help people decorate their homes.
- Fresh Design Solutions – Fresh Design Solutions is a good name because it sounds modern and fresh. It also helps customers understand that you offer innovative design solutions.
- Interior Affairs – Interior Affairs is a good name because it sounds exclusive and high-end. It also implies that you’re an expert in interior design.
- Spruce Interiors – Spruce Interiors is a great name because it sounds natural and fresh. It also makes it clear that you specialize in interior design services for homes.
- In the House Designs – In the House Designs is a great name because it sounds fun and inviting. It also makes it clear that you offer home design services.
- The Design Studio – The Design Studio is a great name because it sounds professional and exclusive. It also lets customers know that you offer custom design services.
- Decorilla – Decorilla is a great name because it’s short, catchy, and easy to remember. It also explains what your business does – helping people decorate their homes with interior design services.
Tips for Creating Your Own Interior Design Business Name
Now that you have some interior design business name ideas, here are a few tips for creating your own interior design business name:
- Think about what you want your interior design business to be known for. Do you want it to specialize in a certain area, or are you looking to offer a wide range of interior design services? Naming your business after what it does is a great way to let people know what you’re all about right from the start.
- Do some research on other interior design companies to get an idea of what interior design business names are out there and how they communicate what they do. You don’t want your interior design business to have the same firm name as another interior design company in your area, so it’s important to do your due diligence and make sure you stand out from the crowd.
- Think about what makes your interior design company unique and use that to help you come up with a name. Do you have a unique approach to interior design? Do you use sustainable materials? Do you specialize in a certain style of design? Let your unique selling points be your guide when coming up with a name for your business.
- Keep it simple – the best interior design business names are usually short, sweet, and to the point. You want your customers to be able to remember your business name easily, so avoid anything that’s too long or complicated.
- Make sure the name is easy to pronounce and spell – you don’t want potential customers struggling to remember or pronounce your business name. Stick to something simple that can be easily said and spelled.
- Avoid using jargon – while it’s important to communicate what your business does in your name, you don’t want to use industry jargon that most people won’t understand. Keep it simple and easy to understand.
The Bottom Line
Choosing the right interior design business name is essential to the success of your business. You want something that is unique, memorable, and easy to spell and pronounce. With a little bit of brainstorming, you’re sure to come up with the perfect interior design business name in no time.